Monday, August 18, 2014

Joseph Smith was 14 years old when he saw God!

Little member kid says to one of his older sisters "You'll get to meet
him in another 3 years!"

Heyo, peoples!

I'm making this short 'cuz I only have about 10 minutes to write...

Weekly Questions!

How am I doing?
Doing awesome! Always awesome!

How was my week?
Pretty uneventful! We wad a 6 hour long weekly planning session, and
that wasn't even close to the longest I've had!

How are the members here?
They are pretty cool. I don't know any of them too well yet... but
I'll get there!

Yeah, not a ton of shtufts that happened this week... We did visit one
of our PI's and he said that Japan really needs religion and, while he
thinks Buddhism is way complicated, he thinks it would be pretty
simple to be Christian, which is pretty cool.

Random Story Time!
A bit of random conversation that people who don't speak or understand
Japanese would not get in the slightest: "You're missing a stroke,
Elder Parks. It's a rice paddy, not a sun."

Sorry it's short, but we gotta go!

Loves to you all!
Younger Elder Brooksby

No comments:

Post a Comment