Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Only 4 more pokeballs to go!

Trey Brooksby tbrooksby@myldsmail.net

7/15/13
to meCraigHaleyTysonSierraTannerKadin
7/15/13
and then I will have 6!
 
Konbanwa, Kazoku!
 
Whazzup? We are having and awesome time here! Didn't get as many questions this week so I'll do my best!
 
Like shopping?
Yeah I do actually! It gives me a chance to see all the weird food and cool people! I also get a chance to share the gospel during my P-Day, which is pretty cool as well.
 
Likes about my mission/Japan?
Ah what's not to like, ne? haha its so fun doing all of this! I love the food and talking to new people every day and also the chance to think in new ways. Gotta exercise those brain muscles, ne?
 
Dislikes?
Girls skirts are way short and I don't get enough sleep. Possibly not in that order haha oh and Elder Bradshaw makes us run for 15 minutes in the humidity and heat every morning. That would prolly be #1
 
Address?
Lemmie check my gaijin card :P dangit its in kanji ._.
1-7-7 Kichijoji Higashicho, Musashino, Tokyo 180-0002
Got that off the main mission website.
 
Haha the humidity keeps sealing my doryo's letters before he is done with them
 
Random Story Time!
So I get off of my second split(I had 2 this week) and get on my bike(or the bishops bike(I finally go my own today!)) and the seat is way high and the gears are messed up, so I fix them and off we go. Sadly, we were twice as far as we normally are from the apartment and its all uphill haha so we're going and I have barely gone very far at all before I start like, dying from exhaustion. Now, I know I am not the most physically fit person in terms of biking, but for some reason it was way more difficult than any other point. The entire time I am working my butt off twice as hard to go half the speed. Then we get back to the apartment and I look down at the gears haha the one the chain was on was almost L shaped and it hadn't switched off the lower gear cuz it got stuck. Lets just say I am glad I have my own bike now!
 
Japanese things that I didn't know were Japanese.
Sierra you remember Kaze'aze? Kaze means wind or sickness :) I'm still working on the 'aze part but that might just be part of the name
The digimon Tanemon, Tane means seed
The starting village in digimon? Yokohama, which also contains the Pokemon center of japan and is in my mission haha I wanna visit it someday :D
 
 
Thanks for reading!
Younger Elder Brooksby


No comments:

Post a Comment